• 91% said they improved their emotional stability from 'not coping at all'
• 45% said that by the end of their counselling they have no depression and 75% improved their depression
• 83% improved their self-esteem/confidence from having 'none at all'
• from having problems coping at home 34% by the end of their counselling are now coping fairly well and a further 33% are coping well
• 75% improved from having regular suicidal thoughts
• 72% saw improvement from the abuse severely affecting their relationships